Pay bills, deposit checks, check balances and more with Hawthorn Mobile Banking
Get our iPhone, iPad or Android apps, through the Apple App Store or Google Play, to:
- Save trips to the bank by depositing checks using your phone’s camera (mobile deposit guide)
- Pay bills any time, anywhere*
- Check your balances, so you can avoid overspending
- Get alerts, like when your balances get too low*
- Transfer money between Hawthorn Bank accounts
- Find our locations and ATMs
- See your recent checks and deposits
WEB: If your mobile device connects to the Internet, just use your device’s browser to do everything except deposit checks.
APP: Download our app to your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
TEXT: You can use any mobile device that sends and receives text messages to check balances and see which recent checks and deposits have cleared.
Two ways to get started:
- Simply log into Online Banking and click “Options” tab and then “Mobile Settings” to establish Web Mobile Settings and Text Mobile Settings.
- Download our app to your iPhone, iPad or Android device; log in with your existing Online Banking ID and password.
*Note: Bill Pay payees and alerts must first be set up in regular online banking. Mobile Deposit can only be accessed through our mobile apps and requires a request form. Inquire with us today about signing up for mobile deposit.
Apple®, the Apple logo, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.