Why Hawthorn Bank?
Our approach is different than big mortgage lenders or national banks. We focus on you as a person. We can help you take the worry out of applying for a home loan.
- Unlike many big banks, you won't pay application fees - EVER!
- No money to put towards a down payment? That's OK. We offer flexible loans with little to no down payment money needed.*
- We have friendly home loan experts right here in Kansas City to help you!
- You can borrow up to 100% of the purchase price of your home.
Watch the video below to see how Hawthorn Bank approaches home loans with the focus on YOU as a person.
Buying a home for the first time?
Here’s what you need to know.
The first step in any loan process is to find an experienced local lender that you trust. Read more below, or find a licensed home lenders in your area.
How much can I afford?
The first step in buying a house is determining your budget. It's important to determine your home purchase price before you begin your home search. Check out our handy loan calculator to see how your purchase price and loan rate can affect your monthly mortgage payment.*
Please review the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's “What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit,” which covers the features and risks of HELOCs.
- Download the print-ready version (English | Spanish)
- Download the web-enabled version (English | Spanish)