What do I need to know about changes to my account statements beginning in October?
Beginning in October, business statements will provide a more transparent and robust listing of transactions for your business checking account.
Here are the changes you can expect to see on your next business statement:
Small Business Checking Accounts
- Your regular monthly account statement will simply list your monthly service fee as a single line item. This item will be called an “analysis charge.”
- Fee transactions will no longer be individually listed on your regular account statement.
- A full list of all transactions and services for the statement cycle will now be included on a separate “analysis statement.” This analysis statement will be produced at the same time as your regular monthly statement. Electronic analysis statements will be available the next business day after your statement cycle ends. Paper statements will be mailed separately from your monthly account statement.
- If you do not incur a monthly service fee during a statement cycle, you will not receive an analysis statement that month. You will still receive your regular monthly statement.
- If you do not currently have an end-of-month statement cut-off, you may now elect to move your statement cycle end date to the last calendar day of the month. To do so, please call our dedicated Business Statement team at 573-761-6512 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, or Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Your regular monthly service fee will now be incurred on the last business day of the month for charges made during the same month.
- In October, you will see a monthly service fee on October 10 for the September statement cycle and a monthly service fee on October 31 for the October statement cycle. Going forward, your monthly service fee will be applied on the last business day of every month.
- Analysis statements will also be produced on the last business day of the month.
all business accounts
- All business customers are eligible to receive both regular monthly statements and analysis statements electronically. E-statements cut down on wait times for mailed items and can be retrieved as soon as the next business day after a statement cycle ends. See below to get started!
How do I enroll in electronic statements?
- It’s quicker than waiting up to 2 weeks for your paper statement to arrive in the mail.
- It cuts down on mail clutter and reduces environmental waste.
- It’s more secure than sending your statements through the mail.
I have more questions. Who should I call?
If you still have questions regarding the upcoming changes to your statement or statement cycle, you may call:
- Our dedicated Business Statements team at 573-761-6512. They are available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST, and Saturdays 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Your loan officer
- Your branch manager