For a limited time, earn $10 when you enroll in E-Statements!
- Earn $10 for each deposit account you enroll in E-Statements now through July 31.
- The $10 offer applies to each new deposit account enrollment.
- $10 deposit is eligible only for new E-Statement enrollments completed by July 31, 2022.
- It’s quicker than waiting up to 2 weeks for your paper statement to arrive in the mail.
- It cuts down on mail clutter and reduces environmental waste.
- It’s more secure than sending your statements through the mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know when my E-Statements are ready?
When you elect to receive your notices and statements electronically, you'll get email notifications that they are ready to view at the end of each statement cycle. E-Statements begin archiving once you enroll, and you'll be able to view, print or save electronic statements for up to 18 months.
How are E-Statements more secure than mailed paper statements?
Criminals often use stolen mail to obtain personal financial information, which they can use to open new lines of credit or make fraudulent purchases. According to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, mail theft reports have soared in recent years.
With E-Statements, customers have sole direct access to their statements by logging in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking using a multi-factor, authenticated login process.
What if I enroll in E-Statements, and later decide I want a paper copy of one of my statements?
No problem! Log into Online or Mobile Banking, select your account and statement, then select "Print" to print the statement from any home or office printer.