Updated December 30, 2020:
Please note that Economic Impact Payments made by direct deposit may be available as early as Monday, January 4. Economic Impact Payments made by check will begin to be printed and mailed on December 30.
For questions about your eligibility, payment amounts, and when to expect your stimulus check, visit the IRS's
Interested in getting a notification when your stimulus check is deposited? You can! Below is a quick guide to setting up deposit alerts within Online Banking:
1. Log in to Online Banking.
2. From the Dashboard, select the account on which you'd like to add alerts.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Alert Preferences.
5. Under the Transaction Alerts header, choose "+ Add Alert."
6. Now you can add an alert to notify you when you have an incoming debit or credit over a specific dollar amount. You can choose to receive the alerts via email and within the app. Select "Add Alert" to enable your alert.