- Now paying 3.01% APY on balances up to $25,000 when you make 25 or more debit card purchases that post and clear each month*
- Disappearing fee – Make 25 debit card purchases that post and clear each statement cycle to eliminate your $6.25 monthly service fee*
- ATM fee reimbursement – Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we'll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.* Also, FREE ATM use at any Hawthorn ATM and hundreds of ULTRA ATMs!
- FREE electronic banking – Includes online banking, mobile banking, free mobile deposit, online bill payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, eStatements* and 24-hour telephone banking
- FREE debit card
- Open your account with $25 or more
- $3.00 monthly paper statement fee is eliminated when you opt in for electronic statements*
* Balances of $25,000 or less have an Annual Percentage Yield of 3.01%. Balances greater than $25,000 have an Annual Percentage yield between 3.01% and 0.10%. For example, if a balance of $50,000 is maintained the Annual Percentage Yield is 1.56%. To receive the rates described above, you must have 25 debit card transactions post and clear per statement cycle or the yield is 0.00%. This account has a $6.25 monthly service charge. Each debit card transaction that posts and clears during the statement cycle will offset the service charge by $0.25 up to a total of $6.25 and will appear as a credit on your statement. If you have 25 or more debit card transactions that post and clear, the service charge will be fully refunded. ATM withdrawals do not qualify. ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per statement cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge. In order to avoid a $3.00 paper statement fee, you must enroll in online banking, opt in for eStatements and maintain an active online banking enrollment. An active online banking enrollment is maintained by logging into your online or mobile banking account at least once every 120 days. If requirements are not met, you will automatically receive paper statements and your account will be charged $3.00 per month. Fees may reduce earnings.